Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby stuff


It has been super crazy at my house trying to get ready to move. So on sat me and my bff Carrie had a yard sale! Or as her husband would say we just swapped junk lol. But it was nice to get rid of a ton of junk I had in the attic! A lot of that was baby stuff. Yes, I got rid of almost all of my baby stuff, I figure that by the time I will need it anyways it will be close to 10th years old! So I'll just get new stuff:) But I did not get rid off all of the clothes, I had 12 bins of clothes! That's right 12! So I am proud that I just finished going through all of them and just keeping my favorites. I am now down to 7 bins and 1 bin of shoes! As I was going through the boy stuff Devin was informing me of the clothes I had that he would not allow his son to wear lol, so cute that he thinks he has a say. Jk I respect his wishes. It feels so good to be minimizing but I am sure next week when we are trying to find places to put everything in our new place I will still feel like there is too much stuff.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment